Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Lavinia- lovely fairyland

A lovely lady at work had asked me to make more fairy cards for her, so really liked the Lavinia ones I
made a few weeks ago, so I thought I'd go for a few more jewel colours.



I do like aqua tones, but then again.......




......purples and pinks are nice too.....

I'm entering this into the Lavinia Stamps challenge blog- to use a die cut or punch- I punched a mask for my big moon.

I'm also entering this purple one into the Allsorts fur and feathers challenge.

5 comments:

  1. A super card Lisa and thanks for joining us over at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So like your pinks and purples and the yellow moon really shows off the owl. FAB cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour intensity in these pretty cards! Thanks for entering the Lavinia challenge, good luck! Wendy (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining the Allsorts challenge. Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards, the colours are stunning. Thanks for entering the Lavinia Challenge and good luck. Hugs Pauline, DT xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!